The classification race:
60 km CT Engelbrektsloppet - SWE Norberg
Sunday February 13, 2022
The European Ski Marathon Championship classification race will be held in accordance with the FIS International Competition Regulations (IWO).
Overall ranking ladies - European Ski Marathon Championships
- plus class ranking (Jun, W21, W31, W36, W41, usw.)
Overall ranking men - European Ski Marathon Championships
- plus class ranking (Jun, M21, M31, M36, M41, usw.)
Team ranking - European Ski Marathon Championships
- A team consists of 3 runners
- The times of the three registered runners are added up and result in the team time.
- A team can be registered as a company, club or free team
- Women and men can also register mixed
- No national or association ties
- There is only one team rating
„Ski Marathon European champion of women“
Requirement at least 20 ladies in the ranking (overall ranking)
„Ski Marathon European champion of men“
Requirement at least 20 men in the ranking (overall ranking)
„Ski Marathon European Team Champion“ - Team ranking
Requirement at least 10 teams in the classification
Title Award in the individual age groups:
- Winner of an age group - example: "Ski Marathon European Champion - class winner M 46"
- Each class (see division) will be honored with places 1 to 3 with gold, silver, and bronze medals.
Conditions of participation / License:
- Eligible to participate in the European Ski Marathon Championships is any person in possession of a valid Euroloppet passport number - reduced registration fee. (Euroloppet passport = license, valid for 10 years)
- For runners without a license (Euroloppet passport) this is automatically included in the normal registration fee for the race of the European Ski Marathon Championships.
- Eligible to participate in the European Ski Marathon Championships is any person who has reached the age of 18 by 01.01. of the year of the event.
- No continental restrictions apply.
Premiums for title holders:
- The organizer will provide at least a total amount of 2.000 EURO for the European Ski Marathon Championship as a winner's prize.
- The division/allocation of the winner's bonus scale is the responsibility of the organizer.
- The winner's bonus scale for women and men is the same.
Prerequisite for awarding premiums:
- Individual rankings: There are at least 20 participants listed in each case in men/women in the overall rankings.
- Team classification: At least 10 teams are listed in the ranking.
Application / Registration:
- Registration for the European Ski Marathon Championships takes place directly with the organizer for the race, which is rated as European Ski Marathon Championships.
Registration deadline for individual runners:
Deadline for team registration:
Categories Age Group / Classification
European Ski Marathon Championships 2022
W/M U20 2003-02
W/M 21 2001-92
W/M 31 1991-87
W/M 36 1986-82
W/M 41 1981-77
W/M 46 1976-72
W/M 51 1971-67
W/M 56 1966-62
W/M 61 1961-57
W/M 66 1956-52
W/M 71 1951-47
W/M 76 1946-42
W/M 81 1941-37
Health condition of the participant / liability / data use
Competition /participation conditions
With the registration, the participant accepts the following competition and participation conditions, as well as the competition and participation conditions with the liability conditions of the organizer and organizer and the use of the participant data for publications and information services (result lists, newsletters, Skimarathon magazine, internet, social media, ...) in a legally binding way.
Sports medical examination
In some countries it is obligatory that with the registration the participant accepts the obligation to undergo a sports medical examination before the start, which certifies that he/she is allowed to start for health reasons.
In this case, the certificate must be presented in the national language or in English or German, if requested by the OC. In addition, the conditions of participation of the organizer and organizer apply!
Accident or health insurance
For the participation it is obligatory to be able to prove an accident - or health insurance. With the registration, the participant certifies that his/her physical condition is not impaired to participate in the cross-country skiing race and that he/she does not suffer from any illness that impedes or limits the sporting activity. By registering, the participant assures that he/she has trained sufficiently for participation in this competition and that he/she is physically healthy.
The medical staff is authorized to remove the participant from the race in case of threatening signs of health impairment.
With the registration the participant accepts the following liability conditions of the organizer legally binding.
The European Ski Marathon Association and the organizers of the races do not assume any liability for accidents and damages towards participants, officials, spectators, and other persons at and within the event. In addition, the respective participation and liability conditions of the respective race apply.
Use of participant data
- Personal rights/ data protection notice
With his registration the participant agrees that his personal data will be stored on data processing systems of the organizer and the European Ski Marathon Federation. He thus agrees to the storage, processing and use of his personal data for organizer and association purposes, in accordance with EU GDPR. In particular, he agrees with his registration that photos, films, videos, etc. before, during and after the event with his image, as well as his personal data for result services, newsletters, Ski Marathon magazine, Internet publications, social media, etc. may be published for organizers and association purposes.
Organization: European Union of Cross-country skiing Marathons (EUC)
OK Engelbrektsloppet - Norberg (SWE)
Information (no registrations):
EUC Office ∙ Ladestr. 8 ∙ D-94249 Bodenmais
Phone. +49 (0) 9924 77 00 680
Fax +49 (0) 9924 77 00 681