Euroloppet is one of the three largest ski marathon series in the world and unites top ski marathon events in Europe for all cross-country skiers.
Even top events in roller skiing, bike, trailrunning or other interessting summer sports for Ski Marahton Runners will be also part of Euroloppet series in future.
The task of the European Union of Cross-country skiing marathons - the umbrella organization of Euroloppet - is next to offering high-quality evetns, supporting all Ski Marathon Runners and outdoor sportsmen and -women with a special Supporting Program.
The Euroloppet Passport is your access to the big Euroloppet family.
Euroloppet supports all Euroloppet Passport Holders with various advantages and services, offers and actions.
- Each Euroloppet Passport Holder gets a starting bib at least in the second starting block at all Euroloppet Champion Races.
- No matter when you're registering, no matter which results you have had in the past
– you will start always at least in the 2nd starting block.
You will have this promise from all Euroloppet Champion Race organizers.
- This service is exclusively for Euroloppet Passport Holders.
Euroloppet Passport Holders get a starting fee discount of 20% at each Euroloppet Champion Race.
The minimum fee:
- The lowest published starting fee (step 1) won't be undercut.
The Euroloppet Passport advantage:
- Starting fee's final step, which is published by the organizer, is for Euroloppet Passport Holders at least 20% lower than for participants without Euroloppet Passport.
- The Euroloppet Champion Race organizer can charge an administrative fee for local late registrations due to additional expenses.
This administration fee must be paid additionally to the starting fee by all participants, who register locally.
Your advantages - once 39.- € (Passport is valid for 5 years)
You use your advantages - for 5 years!
If you can add up, you have a Euroloppet Passport!
You pay with credit card?
- In Europe, two-factor authentication for online purchases with credit card is mandatory from 01.01.2021 !
- Entering the card data is no longer sufficient for online payments.
Two-factor authentication means:
- Banking and credit card companies have developed a so-called 3-D Secure procedure. Depending on the card-issuing bank, the implementation is slightly different.
- Every customer must convert his or her credit card to the new system. Have you already done this?
- If your payment is declined, it is best to contact your bank or provider directly.