Save the date now: October 1st to October 31st, 2022
FISCHER provides 20 pairs of Speedmax 3D Skate
available for the Euroloppet Race Ski Service,
which Individually selected for your needs.
The ski variants:
Speedmax 3D 610 Skate Cold – for compact and cold snow conditions, optimized for use at 28°F (-2°C) and colder.
Speedmax 3D 610 Skate Plus – universal range of use, optimized for use at 14°F (-10°C) and warmer.
Speedmax 3D Skate Cold 61K – for very soft snow conditions, pressure relief at tip and ski tail.
Only for Euroloppet Pass holders !
The FISCHER Euroloppet Race Ski - Service Package includes:
- FISCHER Speedmax 3D Skate - Model as desired - here
- A surprise present from FISCHER Sports
How can I order the skis?
- Make an inquiry using the contact form below and request a consultation
or call directly on the phone: +43 (0) 3687/81000
(Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- You will then be contacted by e-mail or phone so that you can provide your exact data and your wishes such as grind, stiffness, etc. can specify.
- Your skis will then be selected according to your specifications.
Please note that processing until delivery can take up to 4 weeks!
Contact form: Kontaktformular - So nimmst Du mit uns Kontakt auf (euroloppet-shop.com)
Secure this offer - fill out the contact form or contact us by phone or email!
Promotion is valid until October 31th, (or as long as skis from the 20 pair contingent are available)
What's in the FISCHER Speedmax 3D Skate?
Here is a very interesting video:
Pick up the new Speedmax 3D Skate and the Gliding Sidewall is instantly noticeable. Designed to reduce friction resistance that robs competitors of time and speed, the material can actually be waxed to support unheard levels of glide. Cold Base Bonding enables better wax absorption and grindability, while the RACE CODE seal confirms you have World Cup equipment.