Order your Wax-Service man!
Euroloppet expands its Supporting Program for Euroloppet Passport Holders with a special service.
Together with the Finnish Euroloppet Partner, the Wax company START, Euroloppet will provide special wax service at certain Euroloppet Champion Races for all Euroloppet Passport Holders. .
The specialists of the company START offer exclusive, only for the Euroloppet Passport runners, an individual wax service by preliminary registration.
You can order your START Serviceman at the following Euroloppet Champion Races:
Marathon de Bessans FRA
Tour de Ramsau AUT
Int. Tiroler Koasalauf AUT
Skadi Loppet GER
- You can hand over your classic and / or skating skis to the START team for preparation.
- Your booking will be forwarded to the START team and your skis will be guaranteed and preferentially prepared.
Without prior reservation, Euroloppet Pass holders can only use the START wax service to a limited extent (no guarantee).
The following preparation variants are available:
- World Cup Ultra Racing - Finished Top Skis
Skating or classic - glide and kick zones (40.- €)
World Cup Preparation: Basic + RG / HF + Finish
(Powder, liquid, gel), if necessary embossed structure
- Ultra Racing Finish wax
Skating or classic - finish wax glide zones (25.- €)
Finish preparation with RG Ultra Gel / HF XT Gel, etc.
- Racing - race-ready skis (glide zones)
Skating or classic (€ 15)
Preparation with Hight Flour / Light Flour Glider wax
- Grip wax preparation (5, - €)
- Cleaning the kick zone (10, - €)
Preliminary reservation via the following via the following regsitration form until Wednesday 00:00h before racing weekend!
- Select the Euroloppet Champion Race for which you would like to book your START wax serviceman.
- Choose which preparation you want (can still be changed on site).
- Choose which skis (classic / skating) you would like to have prepared.
- Enter how many pairs of skis you will give your service man.
- Enter the day and time of day you hand over your skis on site.
Handover of the finished prepared skis:
When the skis are handed over, the pick-up time will be agreed with you (please pay in cash on site)
Ski handover times are:
|Friday||14.00 to 17.30 h - for the saturday race|
|Saturday||Depending on the technique, for classic races |
2 to 3 hours before start.
|14.00 to 17.30 h|
depending on the technique, for classic races
Registration on the spot for START Euroloppet Wax-Service is only conditionally possible.
There is no guarantee for acceptance.
Request at the Euroloppet booth
Only with your Euroloppet Passport at the Euroloppet Wax-Sercive tent
Thank you for your understanding.