|Saturday||Wellenstart (42 km / 30 km CT)||10.10 h|
|25. Mini Gsieser (3 km / 5 km FT)||15.30 h|
|Sunday||Wellenstart (42 km / 30 km FT)||9.00 h|
- The 42 km loop connects the three main villages in the northeast of South Tyrol with Taisten
- mostly flat
- 200 m slope
- Many topstars of cross country skiing have participated on the Gsiesertal-Lauf (Anders Aukland, Michail Botwinow, Silvio Fauner, Giorgio di Centa, Ole Einar Björndalen, Björn Dahlie, Wladimir Smirnow,...).
- Since the first edition in 1984 the race has not failed once.
- More than 2.300 participants from more than 40 nations
- All 14 amateur sports clubs are involved in the organization with 450 volunteers
- The best cooks of the valley together with 30 kitchen assistants, provide the participants at 7 refreshment points.
Via Airplane to Innsbruck