Marathon de Bessans – FRA
|Saturday||30 km CT|
|Sunday||Marathon||42 km/23 km FT
Info about the track
Bessans, in the valley of the Haute Maurienne Vanoise. The smallest village of Euroloppet with only 360 inhabitants! At 1750 m, it is one of the highest ski resorts in France and Europe.
The starting field at the Marathon de Bessans is wide and generous. In the wide valley, the course is selective.
Alternating short, crisp climbs complement long flat sections.
Basically, the courses are in open terrain.
The trails are wide, very well visible and always well prepared. The altitude of Bessans with approx. 1750 m has to be taken into account.
Ideal for the start of winter both in the classic and free technique.
Event-Info zu Marathon de Bessans
The best way to start the season!
- At the Marathon de Bessans, everyone will find a challenge that suits their own abilities. Whether you prefer classic or free technique, a long or short distance, in Bessans you will find it.
- In the beautiful and large valley, the courses are mostly flat, with short and energetic climbs, allowing for fast and fluid races.
At 1750 meters above sea level, Bessans offers a very nice start to the season, both for classic and skating.
- Bessans is one of the Nordic centers in France for cross-country skiing and biathlon
- There is exceptional snow guarantee (from mid-October to mid-April) with an additional network of 15 snow cannons
- The French national teams and many nations are guests in Bessans every year
Registrierungs-E-Mail/URL - https://lvo-inscription.com/marathondebessans2023/select_competition